JP Vossen on 13 Aug 2013 21:39:58 -0700

[PLUG] Self-hosted "card wall" tool?

I'm looking for a "card wall" or Kanban tool that I can host internally. Trello.com would work great, but since that is cloud-based all the security people's heads exploded (including mine, sort-of).

Linux (ideally CentOS) and free of cost is required (don't ask), F/OSS preferred. Any clues?

Thanks,
JP