Remco Rijnders on 20 Aug 2013 08:09:37 -0700

[PLUG] [remco@webconquest.com: Key signing in Philly this saturday?]

Hi all,

I just sent the below email to persons listed on biglumber. As per Darxus'
suggestion, I also send it here now. If anyone is interested in coming this saturday for a keysigning, please let me know!

Cheers!

----- Forwarded message from Remco Rijnders <remco@webconquest.com> -----

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:35:08 +0200
From: Remco Rijnders <remco@webconquest.com>
To: remco@webconquest.com
Subject: Key signing in Philly this saturday?

Hi there,

I'm Remco Rijnders from The Netherlands, and am currently enjoying my vacation
in the US. Coming weekend I'll be visiting Philadelphia and as a GPG-user I
would like to get a few more signatures on my key from "folks abroad". I write
to you as I noticed your listing on the big lumber website and I was hoping we
could perhaps meet up in Philadelphia to sign each others key. Please let me
know if you are interested and are available to meet coming saturday. I will be
at the "Down Home Diner" between 1.30PM and 2.00PM on 51 Nth 12th Str at
Reading Terminal Market. I'm also writing to others listed on Big Lumber, so
there might be a chance for more keys to be signed. If interested, please mail
me back before saturday and don't forget to bring photo ID and key fingerprints
with you. Drinks during the signing will be on me :-)

The key I want signed is the one used as signature on this email.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,

Remco Rijnders