Morgan Jones on 22 Aug 2013 14:23:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Wireless router recommendation

Remember that 802.11ac is right around the corner.  With that in mind I just bit the bullet and bought an Apple Airport Extreme.  Admittedly I don't have any 802.11ac clients but I wanted a router and this seemed the best option for future proofing.  There's nothing FOSS about the Airport extreme of course but it works well.

-morgan