Darren Nickerson on 11 Oct 2013 13:00:53 -0700

[PLUG] Linux / HylaFAX / Asterisk / Freeswitch technical support engineer

Folks,

We're a 10 year old company doing fun thing with Linux and open source telephony. We've been growing faster than our head count has (we are but 12 people right now) and we need some fresh talent to fill the big new office space we recently moved into. We have several positions available, such as:

	http://ifaxsolutions.theresumator.com/apply/HbKYdm/Technical-Support-Engineer.html?source=PLUG

Each and every one of these positions is a chance to be a major player in a small, stable but steadily growing company that claims an impressive list of customers, and has been fortunate enough to build a business around selling hardware, software and support that works with open source software such as HylaFAX (primarily) and Asterisk/Freeswitch (more recently).

Come play with us!

-Darren