Walt Mankowski on 17 Oct 2013 12:24:16 -0700

[PLUG] CPOSC Lightning Talks Oct 19, 2013

Geoff says that he also sent this message to the PLUG mailing list,
but it seems to have disappeared in transit.  Maybe it will appear
eventually, but until then I thought I'd repost it from the PHL.pm
list.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from rgeoffrey@platypiventures.com -----

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:19:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: rgeoffrey@platypiventures.com
To: "philadelphia-pm@pm.org" <philadelphia-pm@pm.org>
Subject: [Philadelphia-pm] CPOSC Lightning Talks Oct 19, 2013

If anyone is going, there are still Lightning Talks slots available...

On Saturday October 19 will be the Central PA Open Source Conference in Lancaster.  We will be having some 5 minute Lightning Talks after lunch.  It is your chance to tell what you have been up to lately and get one third of your allotted 15 minutes of fame.

To reserve your spot let me know by email at lightning_2013 @ justanotherperlhacker.org or contact me on one of the online places where I am rGeoffrey: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Internet Relay Chat on irc://irc.cplug.net/cposc.  Or just show up Saturday and find me during one of the morning breaks between sessions.

Or just show up and give a Lighting Advertisement using the short gaps while speakers are swapping laptops.  For those you don't need to signup in advance.

For the official description go to http://lanyrd.com/2013/cposc/scppkt/.

For a longer description or to see what some people talk about at Perl Lightning Talks see two recent conferences:

  http://act.yapc.eu/ye2013/talk/4537
  http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/talk/4533

See you there,
R Geoffrey Avery