Doug Stewart on 27 Feb 2014 12:55:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Another wordpress question

3.3 is old enough that auto updates aren't an option. Additionally, the Ubuntu package disables those regular update checks, IIRC.

As of WP 3.8, the application will auto-upgrade to minor updates unless you disable such functionality (eg 3.8->3.8.1 auto-upgraded).

Doug