Rich Freeman on 25 Mar 2014 18:18:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] maybe we were wrong about them...

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM, Carl Johnson
<cjohnson19791979@gmail.com> wrote:
> better 30 years late than never??

I remember reading up on a lot of undocumented DOS features used by
TSR programs back in the day, with lots of speculation about why some
undocumented calls existed, and in some cases only sparse info around
what was understood about them.  With the source, we might be able to
find out all the features exposed through int 2F, etc.

Rich