Rich Freeman on 25 Mar 2014 18:18:11 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] maybe we were wrong about them...
- From: Rich Freeman <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] maybe we were wrong about them...
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:18:01 -0400
- Cc: jeff <email@example.com>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=hCGDf/6FFt4AtVzHef0mMjrw3kaLsZ/RvV+CLXjrjg4=; b=P3ioT3wm49aMPtaWTD1cvPg6nImZAbI1kcI5luvlXmwWdu6FkqdzNyjijbU0OO8yvl JXAYLJlG8cLub/zMksewIF7rmng9Yhs8cpHvdu03XkifBLx6DvV87ClCJ8QKzx3OOUD7 ZgKLjkgu5UL7P4mlRL5t+02mBlWeQX4Rj+PZdM2SDvWknXaasjps3sv9cWU98wFbY2yZ V1Gry0Rnsq4zaVnEKfuhnIgjgiCiQzhnLuUsWP+0iopn0T+rFZ9Ys74G+rIFI2avcXqM hRJVl+4p7ezMOZEWZ48yJZSRKdxPW7oYxLKxOIvHsAsOci11NwB6JWwg6LGzcw83gjN8 zgOQ==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: "plug" <email@example.com>
On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM, Carl Johnson
> better 30 years late than never??
I remember reading up on a lot of undocumented DOS features used by
TSR programs back in the day, with lots of speculation about why some
undocumented calls existed, and in some cases only sparse info around
what was understood about them. With the source, we might be able to
find out all the features exposed through int 2F, etc.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug