Paul L. Snyder on 5 Apr 2014 14:35:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Off-Topic: Unpopular Opinions

This is indeed off-topic for a Linux discussion list. This us likely only
to result in elevated tempers, flame wars, and very low chances of
changed opinions on any front.

Those who wish to pursue these non-FOSS-related political discussions
should pursue follow-ups via private email.

Paul