Walt Mankowski on 23 Apr 2014 08:31:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Your Dyn account status will change in 14 days

I've been a dyndns user for a long time, and I continue to use their
dynamic DNS services every day.  They've been providing me such great
service for free for so many years that I'm probably going to stick
with them and get a paid account.

Walt