Rich Freeman on 29 May 2014 05:24:53 -0700

[PLUG] IDE Drives Up For Grabs

I have a few old IDE drives that I've finally gotten around to wiping
- if anybody has a use for them I can bring them to North.  Otherwise
they'll be donated.

I think the capacities are 40/120/160GB, and while they aren't all
marked I think most/all are 7200RPM.  Most are in good order - I can
do a self-test if somebody is interested so that you won't make a trip
for a complete dud, but they're all well-used.

While I was wiping them I noted with amusement that one was even vfat.  :)

Rich