Rich Freeman on 19 Jun 2014 10:59:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Android email question

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 1:45 PM, Eric H. Johnson
<ejohnson@camalytics.com> wrote:
> This is a secondary source of email so there is no loss in just
> blowing everything away, except the address book which I am pretty sure is
> separate.

In that case you should be able to try wiping the cache, or worst case
the data for the application.

Go into the application list (under settings), swipe over to the list
of ALL applications (not downloaded ones), wait for the list to load,
then find Email and click on it.  Then you should have options to
clear either cache (should always be harmless) or data (should reset
the app completely).

Another option is to long-press the app in the app drawer and drag it
up to the app info option to display the same screen (you need to do
it from the drawer, not from the home screen desktop itself).

Rich