Tahar Ouhrouche on 26 Jul 2014 02:43:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Self-hosted "card wall" tool?

Hello,
We actually had a similar problem a while ago.
We could not use Trello in an Entreprise environment either for security reasons...
We tried a bench of self hosted tools like Jira but no tool has the simplicity of Trello.
So we went on an created our own tool that:
After a couple of months, we decided to have a version running on the cloud and so far, we have many users and it is all working great.

Now, we are thinking about people like you that can't use trello for the exact same reasons we couldn't and thought we could offer a self hosted version of our tool.
We are looking for 3 teams with 7+/-2 people each that can work with the tool on a daily basis.
You can give the online version a go (https://www.online-task-manager.com/) and let me know if you would be interested in being part of our "Self hosted Beta" users list.

Kind regards,
Tahar