Tahar Ouhrouche on 26 Jul 2014 02:43:26 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Self-hosted "card wall" tool?
- From: Tahar Ouhrouche <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Self-hosted "card wall" tool?
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:42:57 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=QGVdnJ3BSMVUiGFToYHrNV7y7h66OenSrJnhMYa2dEg=; b=WqzgvoX0uupTFxuOXfYbWFFoBJNitNOWjAedYErgIIAoXKl0wiaL4PD6ymkUS8Ejfy ZWPMb+H8e6q1ZfrWZLTayhVZSJmhsQmbhtq3oBPAprVpiG/dqPqkJVqEf1OgdYuxn3Vq WaNl1dTj4prwEaqt4kL8FSRHZHCnbW4aTBkKW6M3C2SYPSD3I6kmLZcpUK13FLjrUIL5 qizxpbO9zxdkD8HB6wg5TrHwQ3Nq92qPWBibJaBTDlh82BJLuwdoc0jdd47VCS5uVkgx 4xMzsZSQimtVdoIVmwe8JcMOvWB2CO91xDsIywgWsqJxvJt+QKG7cRiVkfPKD1N8Qekm UkDw==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We actually had a similar problem a while ago.
We could not use Trello in an Entreprise environment either for security reasons...
We tried a bench of self hosted tools like Jira but no tool has the simplicity of Trello.
So we went on an created our own tool that:
After a couple of months, we decided to have a version running on the cloud and so far, we have many users and it is all working great.
Now, we are thinking about people like you that can't use trello for the exact same reasons we couldn't and thought we could offer a self hosted version of our tool.
We are looking for 3 teams with 7+/-2 people each that can work with the tool on a daily basis.
You can give the online version a go (https://www.online-task-manager.com/) and let me know if you would be interested in being part of our "Self hosted Beta" users list.
- Is as simple as Trello
- Is self hosted
Allows minimal time and effort tracking (we are thinking to make this a power up kind of feature)
- Board real time updates (no page refresh)
- Preserves the order of the cards
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug