Brett Taylor on 11 Aug 2014 12:33:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Network gateway solution for small business?

As much as I love DD-WRT, pfSense, monowall, and custom ipfw/natd configs, I’d suggest going with something that has legit service contracts behind it. I always heard good things about Astaro but I haven’t really heard much since they became Sophos. Either way, they still look like a decent option worth exploring further: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/next-gen-firewall/tech-specs.aspx  I’m assuming these would be cheaper than a Sonicwall equivalent, and just as capable.

Brett