Mail List on 1 Sep 2014 13:44:43 -0700

[PLUG] Need Physical Specs for PC Cards

I'm designing a new PC case in CAD, and I'm having trouble finding some
specs about the physical dimensions for PCI cards.  Specifically, I'm
looking for the relationship bwtween the PCI slot and the little screw that
fastens the external face plate of the card to the case.  I need to design
a mating surface for the expansion card, in relation to the motherboard
mounting holes.

I've been able to find quite a bit about ATX motherboard mounting info,
but nothing that specifies how the expansion PCI cards relate.

Can anyone point me to a reference?  TIA!

--

Casey Bralla