kperry@daotechnologies.com on 2 Sep 2014 06:54:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] In need: USB to Ethernet adapter

I'm pretty sure I'll be there Joe and I always have mine in my bag.  Its a 100Mbs unit though.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint

----- Reply message -----
From: "Joe Rosato" <rosatoj@gmail.com>
To: <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Subject: [PLUG] In need: USB to Ethernet adapter
Date: Tue, Sep 2, 2014 08:12

Hello!

I am giving the talk on docker and the 'USB to Ethernet dongle' I just got is not working. I'm going to go exchange it today but since I'm so close to the talk does anyone have one they can bring? To be on the safe side.

I have some good labs and not getting online would be.. well.. BAD.  :-/

Oh.. and if you have a 64bit linux laptop, bring it with you if you want to install docker!

Joe Rosato