Michael Lazin on 3 Sep 2014 15:16:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Tools for analyzing network traffic from personal computer?

Well for a server I am fond of lsof for finding malware because it's output includes the PID as well as the open port.  If you see something running on a port that shouldn't be open you can search /proc for the directory that corresponds with the PID and see what the path of the portbinding script is.