Keith C. Perry on 4 Sep 2014 10:22:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Tools for analyzing network traffic from personal computer?

Oh wow, I totally forgot about that one.  I totally agree.  For active monitoring this is very helpful because it's so visual.  I have it on my security and inspection nodes- I just haven't used it in a long time either.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Helledy" <gregsonh@gra-inc.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2014 1:01:11 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Tools for analyzing network traffic from personal	computer?

> Etherape?
>
> Great tool for info, diagnosis, and impressing the hell out of managers.
> It blinks... all the colors!

That's it, jeff, thank you!  I haven't used it in years but from what I
remember I'd recommend it to anyone.  It was very interesting to have
open while a filesharing application was running.

-- NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying of distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.