kperry@daotechnologies.com on 4 Sep 2014 19:51:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Looking for mobile wifi setup for sharing files

If it helps, on androidOS I use ES File Explorer.  I use it for SFTP and CIFS connections.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint

----- Reply message -----
From: "john boris" <jborissr@gmail.com>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Subject: [PLUG] Looking for mobile wifi setup for sharing files
Date: Thu, Sep 4, 2014 22:40

The Cisco router I want to use has the nas function also gave to look for the file share app

On Thursday, September 4, 2014, kperry@daotechnologies.com <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
If I'm understanding your question, some IP cameras can share out to a network location so if you can put a NAS on your net you could pull the images from there.  Some WAPs have a NAS function as do some hotspots so what you are looking for is doable assuming the wifi device can connect.

You can also do this with mobile phones (i.e. use their camera) since there are file sharing apps available.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint