Edmond Rodriguez on 20 Sep 2014 16:49:04 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] mobile org pull with an org file.
- From: Edmond Rodriguez <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] mobile org pull with an org file.
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 19:48:56 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=d+1uqlodh9+cnihPNGRm+onL0DmoRA/P/1XJkh/5c2Y=; b=rcb5InQK+whePMdEnnrb+PAHmgL9xWMkglTtq7NDCDBwFUhji1hQ1FdMmJnCELCGiZ CMpQMEUY1k62st2A6HP2KhZ6tjAMUlrLKXQ5lLzAeeyqEqmqliy5nmbMMr/UnisjuNE3 jpW4oB9ReGkjAwgJR4fJc8LPfDOALXsC/9TGg3NaDv/l2209v2zNSuQQ49xgK1+kYC4A pkQAiSYYIvxH+gCy8TGibN77P5RV0VyQgbv+b6lKH6iCRMcE8LMAFnxuKYEKw79b0syC 60UV4bA0Q7x3igkmtFiqq9/6Tas4N+x9yY/o4L7A1AaLd1QZ2aC24oe7+B1Myl9Vkv0o XPpA==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
When I do a pull with mobile org (mobile app for emacs org-mode). A file does get populated in the default "org" directory.
The file "from-mobile.org
" does reflect the changes I made on an android device, but I don't get why I can never get those changes applied to the actual org file I pushed earlier from Linux.
In other words... Say I have a file "stuff.org
" on Linux. I do a push with org mode on Linux. It goes to dropbox..
I sync with Android mobile-org.
I add a simple line on Android.
I sync from Android.
Now on Linux I do a "pull". My file "stuff.org
" never sees any changes. Only the file "from-mobile.org
" in the default org directory does detect and show that changes were made.
My understanding was that simple type changes would apply to the original org file (stuff.org
in this example).
Any experienced people out there that can comment on this?
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug