Michel van der List on 23 Sep 2014 12:31:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Router Projects and VPNs

Just curious why you would not want something that's supported
by openWRT? Finding the right hardware can be a challenge,
but it generally gets you the tools for multiple VLANs, firewall,
etc. etc. It will also draw significantly less power.

I use to use an x86 based router, but it reliably drew 40W or so
vs. my curent openWRT box which draws about 7 or 8. And no
noise.

Just wondering.

Michel