Keith C. Perry on 8 Oct 2014 08:17:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] usb rubber ducky

The only place I can think of is possibly Microcenter out in Radnor, PA (route 30, about a 1/2 mile west of 476).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

From: "Michael Lazin" <microlaser@gmail.com>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:06:06 AM
Subject: [PLUG] usb rubber ducky

I am flying to Germany on Saturday and one of my German friends asked me if I can pick up one of these as they are expensive in Germany:

https://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/usb-rubber-ducky-deluxe?variant=353378649

Is there any place in Philadelphia where I could buy one of these, or would I need to order one? Obviously I will not be able to bring him one if I have to order it as I am leaving quite soon.  If you are curious, my friend is a security analyst for a German supermarket chain.  Thanks,

Michael
--
Michael Lazin

to gar auto estin noein te kai ennai