Casey Bralla on 9 Nov 2014 10:46:39 -0800

[PLUG] Follow-up: Where are My Network Cards?

Thanks to all for the good advice!

I saved the old file, installed the new NICs, and rebooted.   The 3 interfaces
appeared as expected and everything worked just fine.

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation

www.NerdWorld.org