Keith C. Perry on 14 Nov 2014 05:14:48 -0800

[PLUG] Fwd: [Health] TUL2014 GNU Health Presentation Schedule

I figured I would past this along to PLUG since every so often there is a side conversation about Health IT.  Some of you may or may not be aware of GNU Health which is pretty popular outside of the US (which means there's opportunities in the US **wink**).  The upcoming 2.8 release is going to include a number of community requested features so this is a good time to get an intro to the product which Luis has told me should be out this coming January.

Luis and team are doing the "New features in GNU Health 2.8​" tomorrow from 11:00 to 11:45 CET (that's UTC+1) so that's pretty early for the non-insoniacs among us but just in case you're up at 05:00 see the link below...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

From: "ronald munjoma" <simbiso@gmail.com>
To: "health" <health@gnu.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 4:20:26 AM
Subject: [Health] TUL2014 GNU Health Presentation Schedule

Hi,

Please find below schedule of GNU Heralth Presentation at TUL2014

Today
:
Occhiolino: The GNU LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
http://lanyrd.com/2014/tryton-unconference-leipzig/sdfdkx/

Tomorrow:
​New features in GNU Health 2.8​
Presentations are been live streamed here: http://tul2014.tryton.org/360-live/