Paul L. Snyder on 9 Dec 2014 14:43:47 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG FRIENDS-MAS PARTY! Saturday December 20th 11:30-3

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Simpson <jsimpson@jdsnetwork.com> -----

From: Jonathan Simpson <jsimpson@jdsnetwork.com>
Subject: PLUG FRIENDS-MAS PARTY! Saturday December 20th 11:30-3
To: Paul Snyder <paul@pataprogramming.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 17:22:19 -0500

We're having a holiday party!

This event takes place at 721 Arbor Way, in the building next to
CoreDial, home of PLUG North.

Come celebrate with us! There will be games and a white elephant gift
exchange (Optional) party!
For more information on white elephant gifts :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_elephant_gift_exchange

Feel free to bring along your favorite table game.

Food will be catered from Dickeys BBQ. Drinks will be available but
feel free to bring your own favorite as well. Desserts welcome too.

Cost will be $15/pp on the day of.

We will also be having a "Worst Holiday Outfit" Contest. Winner will
receive the first annual "I'm The Worst!" trophy!

If you'll be coming, please RSVP at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/plug-friends-mas-party-tickets-14889070611
Please do so as soon as possible so we can get the food quantities right.

----- End forwarded message -----