Michel van der List on 22 Dec 2014 05:48:20 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Verizon FiOS Business Internet Questions

I have FiOS small business. I'm very happy with it and generally their support
is quite good. In my experience they do not filter any ports inbound or
outbound. I run my own mail server, web server and tunnel SSH in. Any issues
I've had in the past were self-inflicted :-).