Edmond Rodriguez on 9 Jan 2015 07:30:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] mobile org pull with an org file.

Has anyone had success transferring, editing and syncing org mode
files between a desktop computer and smart phone?   Perhaps someone
knows of a way beyond the mobile-org app, which I was asking about
earlier.

Thanks,

Edmond