Carl Johnson on 13 Jan 2015 10:58:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] (Today) Tue, Jan 13, 2014: PLUG North - "systemd: The Anti-busybox" by Rich Freeman (*6:30 pm* at CoreDial in Blue Bell)

Typo? July??

The meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 8, from 6:30-9pm (6:30-7 games and conversation, 7-8 General Q&A, 8-9 Presentation) at CoreDial's new office space in Blue Bell, PA.

On January 13, 2015 1:46:08 PM EST, "Paul L. Snyder" <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
>PLUG North will be meeting on Tuesday, January 13 at CoreDial's new
>offices in Blue Bell, beginning at 6:30 pm. Directions to the meeting
>location can be found at the end of this email.
>
>This month's meeting will feature a talk by frequent presenter Rich
>Freeman. Rich is a long-time member of PLUG, and currently serves on
>the Gentoo Council.  The talk will be entitled "systemd: The
>Anti-busybox"
>
> By now, everybody has heard about systemd, the new init implementation
>that has been taking the Linux world by storm.  This talk will
>introduce
>  the underlying concepts of systemd; discuss its practical, day-to-day
>  use; and explore some of the possibilities that it holds the for
>  developer, the distribution creator, and the system administrator.
>
>    http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/
>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemd
>
>Never been to a meeting before? New to Linux? Please help us plan an
>series of new-user-friendly talks.
>
>At 6:30, prior to the main meeting, we'll assemble in CoreDial's game
>room
>for shuffleboard, pool, and conversation. (Note: RSVP is not required
>this
>month, as food is not being provided.)
>The meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 8, from 6:30-9pm (6:30-7
>games
>and conversation, 7-8 General Q&A, 8-9 Presentation) at CoreDial's new
>office space in Blue Bell, PA.
>
>CoreDial (http://www.coredial.com/)
>
>  751 Arbor Way
>  Blue Bell, PA 19422
>
>Directions and other information are on our website:
>
>  http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/coredial.html

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC8000X