Rich Freeman on 20 Jan 2015 10:51:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] systemd presentation

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
> I have Chris' video ready to go of Rich's systemd presentation.  Who do I need to get it over to for posting to the website?  Also, its 3.9Gb (because it was captured in HD).  I didn't downsize it but I can if necessary- something to think about going forward if we're going to be doing this regularly.

For our purposes I'd suggest just sticking them on youtube and linking
them.  If we had a PLUG channel that would be all the better, but
whatever works.

Sure, it isn't the fanciest or most open solution, but it is simple,
and eliminates all the hosting/distribution/storage issues.

--
Rich