Anthony Martin on 21 Jan 2015 16:25:55 -0800
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Anthony Martin <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Youtube Mods
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:25:50 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=zOipdGI56xdcFaz6R7DqXTR9gAKcbT6LhXRqebgyW+Y=; b=owsDH+xeTSsq5DqYIQs5ntE+aaeIxhJKQlUIS+ZP55uCOsCkPtR42drXKsKVZAUHY5 GopLONc7hf0v87BpoNVvu7eE79TvfuqY1wRcGgrznhkfio9Oe9SpA7smP+02AG5hYSOJ XlrlQ6gttxi6yZCVcJZioaLOg0zCgj/oRhGY+6fRQ3Ul4BjnfFX14rPnprTuzqc3Iqpp FpuGh00T5ai0k6zwlXMUskZxuKdyJBsldFZ2pIACLXcdG88XhHi4q7hEiAAmuUK/XqvJ 80GtWgZ4LO3glMYT+V8TJ/AJ6zbiWLiRvj/vNYCrskZazxJL6DgE22YpX203u/YkyIht AqXg==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What I used to do for a class to help some of the other people was to make the tutorial videos for what we had to do and I posted them to youtube.
Granted these videos are about 2 years old but easiest thing I found was to use a screen recording software that also recorded mic input. I would be happy to also take any request for specific topics and then make the videos in my spare time. I am still a Linux beginer but I get the core concepts and its easy for me to do the research on a topic enough to give an informed talk about it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------From: "Keith C. Perry" <email@example.com>To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>Subject: Re: [PLUG] Youtube ModsMessage-ID: <1226399364.29511.1421790218889.JavaMail.email@example.com
" style="font-size:13px">1226399364.29511.1421790218889.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"Sounds like a good idea. I was thinking about some similar things like that. Very short "howto video's" for new Linux users or video's for some of slicker things we can do with Linux but always have to look up because you don't do it that much.I know on G+ we can do categories in the communities but I don't have experience in doing that on YouTube so I'd appreciate the help.~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.Owner, DAO Technologies LLC(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033(M) +1.215.432.5167www.daotechnologies.com
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug