Morgan Jones on 5 Mar 2015 12:02:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Wifi to go

I travel a bit to rural places around the country and have had generally good experiences with tethering my iPhone vis USB or bluetooth to my 13” Macbook Pro.  I use AT&T and the service is good.  I had an AT&T mifi before and device itself was a hassle to use.  I had a Sprint mifi and the service was embarrassingly bad in all but urban areas.

AT&T’s family share plans are cost effective if you have at least one other person who needs a phone and they allow tethering on all devices.  My wife and her nuclear family share 10gb of data which is both cost effective and convenient.

-morgan