Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 13 Mar 2015 08:28:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Suggestions for laptop

Unlocked meaning what?

On Mar 13, 2015 10:50 AM, "rutt smith" <ruttsmith@gmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get a unlocked thinkpad for a good price, and which model is the most reliable? I am planning on doing some traveling this year, and would like something that is pretty bulletproof. Doesn't have to be a thinkpad, but I would really like one because of the track record of awesomeness. Also on a tight budget so the cheaper the better.

Ken