Rich Freeman on 8 Apr 2015 03:58:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OnePlus One code

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 6:01 AM, Anthony Martin
<anthony.j.martin142@gmail.com> wrote:
> heres a invite code to buy a OnePlus One if anybody wants to get it it has
> to be used today and first person to claim it gets it.

They must be handing out a bunch of them - I just got an invite as
well.  If somebody wants it just let me know.  I think that once a
week the phone is open to sale to the public as well, so I don't
really get why they still have an invite system.  It is the strangest
approach to sales I've ever seen, and honestly not one that I care
for.  I can see why having an invite system for social networking
makes sense - you need participants with relationships to make it work
at all and if you're limited to so many users then you want them to
know each other.  It really makes no sense for almost anything else...

In any case, if somebody wants an invite let me know.  The invite code
is used up as soon as you key it in, whether you buy the phone or not,
as far as I'm aware, so don't ask for/use a code unless you want the
phone.

--
Rich