Andrew Libby on 8 May 2015 08:02:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] store recommendations: need PSU for 1U server

I'd try micro center in St Davids, but I don't know for sure
that they carry them.

Good luck.

How old is the system?  We have a number of old systems laying
around, if it's old and you want to share the make/ model with
me I'll look through what I have.

Andy

--
Andrew Libby