Keith C. Perry on 8 May 2015 08:17:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] store recommendations: need PSU for 1U server

I was just at Microcenter last night.  Plenty of PSU's but I did not specifically see any 1U server style models.  'Doesn't mean that don't have them (and they do hat a lot of stuff).  Definitely give them a call like Walt suggested but if you have to, you might be able to do some light "surgery" on a typical form factor to get your server back up in the meantime.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Micro+Center/@40.039566,-75.368809,17z/data=!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x89c69538c37f17e1:0x989bf6c28fdad996!2sMicro+Center!3b1!3m1!1s0x89c69538c37f17e1:0x989bf6c28fdad996

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Soren Harward" <stharward@gmail.com>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2015 10:54:43 AM
Subject: [PLUG] store recommendations: need PSU for 1U server

The PSU on my home server died early this morning — of course it had
to be a Friday morning, so that even with overnight shipping most
places couldn't get me a replacement until Monday.  So I'm seeking
recommendations for a local computer shop where I can pick up ~200W
PSU for a 1U server by tomorrow morning at the latest.  I live in
Lansdale, but am willing to drive an hour or so if I need to.  Thanks.

--
Soren Harward