Keith C. Perry on 1 Jun 2015 07:21:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] SourceForge has Malware?

This is why I compile as much as possible and get the source to compile from the writer's website.

Still, someone at sourceforge / dice needs to be fired for this implementing this practice.  Distributing binaries implies a level of trust that doesn't have to be earned so when it gone, its done.

---
KP-