Anthony Martin on 19 Jun 2015 06:54:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux Laptop

the reason I like the laptops that come with linux is because than I know all the hardware will deff work with linux which is one of the reasons i like system 76 but even when we got my father in laws laptop first thing i did was replace stock ubuntu with ubuntu mate 14.10 (current at the time) and even if it was going to be default install of ubuntu id still do the install myself so I can have it tweaked exactly how I want it. I just think its stupid to have to fight to get your hardware to work and i see this as a problem with the hardware vendors not linux.

Anthony Martin

Jr Linux System Administrator

(M) 609-410-1168
anthony.j.martin142@gmail.com