Ed Dunlop on 20 Jun 2015 05:56:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Graphics issues in ubuntu 15.04

About 5 years ago I had some Ubuntu graphics issues. It turns out Ununtu has a policy of only including FOSS drivers in their standard releases. While I tend to agree with this, both ATI & Nvidia use proprietary drivers to implement their best features. You will need to switch on Ubuntu's repository for proprietary drivers. I'm not sure but Ubuntu might overwrite the driver with the generic FOSS driver on update if this is not done.

Hope this helps.

Ed
--
(c) © Ed Dunlop. Todos los derechos reservados. 1265 Estate Dr ..W Chester PA 193 80  USA   m-67