Gavin W. Burris on 26 Jun 2015 06:42:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Where's the best place to learn about mini-PCs?

There is also this.  For your consideration, the Intel Compute Stick...
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/compute-stick/intel-compute-stick.html

The product PDF proudly touts Ubuntu support!  Nice.