Jim Fisher on 21 Jul 2015 16:29:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FOSSCon?

Keith, even if you haven't keyed up, you get a pass for all the PLUG
activity since the last FOSSCON.

Don't care how we get ya', as long as we get ya'.

FOSSCON, attend. Try. See.

http://fosscon.us/

This year, a special workshop/installfest by NTR. Showcasing a little
about all the things they do locally. How you can help them, and how
they can help you.

Followed by our own installfest by Paden. Supported by various distros
and the NTR crew.

NTR info: http://ntrweb.org/

OOPS, almost forgot to mention, NTR will be bringing hardware, that
anyone can upcycle at the installfest for a small donation. About
$20.00. I think many are still running previous NTR donated laptops
from 3 years ago!

So, although it maybe not too relevant to those on this list, bring a
friend that wants to explore our OS of choice! Or just grab a beater
and help a great local non-profit.

On 7/21/15, Jonathan Simpson <jonathan@jdsnetwork.com> wrote:
> Pretty sure I don't have a choice on this one, I'll be there ;)
>
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Keith C. Perry
> <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
>> LOL, its on my schedule so I'll be hanging out there... Providing heckler
>> shift changes for Rich and listening to Jim Fisher get on me for still
>> not
>> having gotten my BaoFeng.  LOL
>>

>> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>> Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.