Eugene Smiley on 10 Aug 2015 19:08:25 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Security breach post morten

I just went through a scare a while back, but took horrific notes on the subject.

What I do have written down is a list of various tools, some are only useful if set up before the incident.

lynis
chkrootkit and rkhunter
auditd
afick/aide/osiris/samhain/tripwire/ossec/tiger
fail2ban
logcheck/logwatch
snort