Keith C. Perry on 18 Aug 2015 14:45:12 -0700

Re: [PLUG] NetBSD Talk

+1 for me same reasons.  I've used and build FreeBSD servers before but it's been quite awhile and I can't remember that last time I actually looked at NetBSD so an update on what's out there is probably a good thing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

From: "Rich Mingin (PLUG)" <plug@frags.us>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 5:41:45 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] NetBSD Talk

Plus one. I've always been interested in the BSDs, especially in the ways they diverge from Linux's defacto standards.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 11:26 AM, <gary@duzan.org> wrote:
=> "Andrew Libby" <alibby@xforty.com> wrote:
=>
=>
=> In!
=>
=> Would love to learn more about it.

   That's one.

=> Off hand was the meeting at the new location?  How was it?  I'm
=> excited about the new location as well.  Hope to start making
=> it to more meetings.

   Yes, it was at the new ATS location (1200 Atwater). Once I found it (it
is the entrance on the right, first door on the left) the new location
was pretty nice. More of a seminar room than a conference room, and
racks with blinky green lights at the entrance. :-) Would have been
nicer if the schedule speaker had been there, I'm sure, but Walt (?)
did a couple of improv'd talks.

                                  Gary Duzan

=>
=>