Rich Freeman on 20 Aug 2015 19:27:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Gentoo install

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Robert <mlists@zoominternet.net> wrote:

> I inquired a while back about who knew Gentoo.  I'd like to install
> Gentoo on my laptop but it seems every time I attempt it something goes
> wrong.  I'm looking for someone who is willing to lend me a hand
> installing Gentoo and optimizing it for my system.
>
> Anyone will to help, please contact me off list.  Thank you.

I'll go ahead and respond on-list just so that people who don't get
out to the suburbs are aware, but we can work out further details
off-list.  There are a few around who use Gentoo, and I'm among them.
I should be able to help, and I'll be around at Fosscon on Sat, and am
generally at North (but will not be there in Sep, which I'm really
sorry about as Rachel is bound to be giving a terrific talk).  If I'm
going through PLUG withdrawal I might be at West instead in Sep.

--
Rich