Bob Schwier on 21 Aug 2015 07:07:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Gentoo install

I tried to ask the question before but as I did not get a bounce, I assume it did not go through.
Where is FOSSCOMM being held?
Sorry about the top posting.
bs
On Fri, 8/21/15, Rich Mingin (PLUG) <plug@frags.us> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PLUG] Gentoo install
 To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
 Date: Friday, August 21, 2015, 9:03 AM

 FWIW, most
 of my Gentoo installs were done from Ubuntu livecds, back in
 the day. It took a day or two to get my Gentoo install fully
 functional (X, WM/DE, browser, music player, etc), so
 I'd hang out in Ubuntu while my compiles ran, so I could
 google issues and listen to music. Any livecd should
 do.
 On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at
 8:54 AM, Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net>