Robert on 21 Aug 2015 19:28:05 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Gentoo install

On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 22:02:45 -0400
Robert <mlists@zoominternet.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I inquired a while back about who knew Gentoo.  I'd like to install
> Gentoo on my laptop but it seems every time I attempt it something
> goes wrong.  I'm looking for someone who is willing to lend me a hand
> installing Gentoo and optimizing it for my system.
>
> Anyone will to help, please contact me off list.  Thank you.

I'd like to thank everyone who responded.

Presently I am running Sabayon and I like it a lot.  I recently bought
a couple of SSD drives and figured that I would install Gentoo on
them.

I don't know but something about having your system tuned for your
system instead of one size fits all is appealing.

For the next few weekends I'm tide up so it would not be any time soon.
Just looking for whom I can contact when the time is right.

Thanks again to everyone.

--
Regards
Robert