Doug Stewart on 2 Sep 2015 13:54:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] WordPress Plugin Security Update

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 4:51 PM, jeff <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
On 09/02/2015 01:18 PM, Tim Allen wrote:
Since there seems to be a fair amount of WordPress usage here, and
NextGEN Gallery is a very popular plugin (I use it on my site), I
figured I'd pass this along. I was already on 2.1.9, but I figured many
were not.

Tim, there are some people who just want to watch the world burn.

:)

In single shots, one after another, clicking the right arrow after each...

--
-Doug