Rohit Mehta on 17 Sep 2015 17:22:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Two node Infiniband connection hardware

I'm pretty sure you can just connect two HCAs with QSFP connectors (at least with Intel Truescale HCAs),  You only need to run an SM on one node.  Please see: http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/case-studies/intel-true-scale-fabric-quick-start-guide.pdf

Search (in the pdf) for "back to back".