Lee H. Marzke on 18 Sep 2015 09:21:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Self-managed public drop box?

I frequently need to send VM's to/from customers.

I use Liquid Files  (local linux VM running on vmware ) Commercial productuct,  Loads of features.
also runs on amazon ec2 with preconfigured ami image.

http://www.liquidfiles.net/features.html

Lee

From: "Doug Stewart" <zamoose@gmail.com>
To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:33:08 PM
Subject: [PLUG] Self-managed public drop box?
Howdy all,
I've a need at $WORK to offer customers a way to push data to us from whence we can retrieve it. What's everyone's current favorite way to do so?

I'd hate to go with a simple chroot'd VSFTPD setup with public/, but if that's what it takes...

--
-Doug

"Between subtle shading and the absence of light lies the nuance of iqlusion..."  - Kryptos

Lee Marzke,