Art Clemons on 20 Sep 2015 17:37:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Update: Off-topic: Cell Phone Call Quality

On 09/20/2015 03:46 PM, Casey Bralla wrote:
I bought my phone from Net-10. The phone does NOT have a separate SIM card. Do
you think I will have trouble using it with another carrier?

your lack of a SIM makes me suspect it's a CDMA phone. Since you bought it from Net10 perhaps a complaint to them might produce some results. If they'll do nothing, it's a dead giveaway you need a new carrier.