Rich Freeman on 16 Oct 2015 17:05:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Cygwin preso and related discussion

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 3:33 PM, JP Vossen <jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:

> Hopefully these tools will be helpful for those stuck using Windows. :-)

There is always Gentoo Prefix, but to be honest it depends on Interix,
and that is basically dead (I think it can work on Win7 Ultimate, but
that is probably as new as it gets).  I see there is talk about
porting Gentoo Prefix to work on Cygwin, which I find interesting.

--
Rich