JP Vossen on 19 Oct 2015 14:50:26 -0700

[PLUG] bash 101, Revision control and more

Hi Folks,

As of last Tuesday I'm looking for a new job because my position was
eliminated due to a re-org.  (It was not that big a surprise.)  The good
part is that now I have a little time to write, so I have updated "bash
101" and written "Revision Control for the Rest of Us" for PLUG and am
ready to present them at North and/or West as the schedule permits, if
there is interest [1].

I have been interested in scripting, automation and documentation for
many years now, but it has occurred to me that we now call this
"DevOps," so I guess that's what I'm looking for.  Details at
http://www.jpsdomain.org/jp/jp.html#likes and resume in Word (sigh) or
HTML at http://www.jpsdomain.org/jp/jp.html#job if you know of anyone
looking.

Thanks,
JP

[1] More updates to these files to follow, but for now:
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/bash_101.odp
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/bash_101.pdf
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/Revision_Control_for_the_Rest_of_Us.odp
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/Revision_Control_for_the_Rest_of_Us.pdf